Super LoLux HD™ Sensitivity
Super LoLux™ is JVC's original technology that ensures superior color reproduction even in extremely low light. The camera can produce rich color images in light as low as 0.3 lux (50% video level, without slow shutter).
Full HD Monitoring
The VN-H257VPU Outputs high-resolution Full HD images of up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Newly-developed C.L.V.I. embedded
Incorporates Clear Logic Video Intelligence, JVC original technology to offer superior wide dynamic performance and anti-fog capability.
Supports ONVIF and PSIA — world standard protocols for network cameras.
Multi Codec support
The VN-H257VPU is compatible with H.264, Motion JPEG, and MPEG4. It is possible to output a dual stream of Motion JPEG and H.264 simultaneously.
H.264 High Profile support
H.264 High Profile offers even higher compression efficiency and precision than H.264 Baseline or Main Profiles used in ordinary cameras. High Profile enables distribution of high resolution images while saving even more bandwidth.
- 1/3-inch CMOS with 2,120,000 effective pixels
- H.264 High profile Super LoLux HD™ DSP
- Full HD 1920 × 1080 H.264 High profile, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG Multi codec
- Built-in 3.0x variable focal length auto iris lens (f = 3.0mm to 9.0mm)
- Outdoor-ready vandal and tamper proof structure coplies with IP66
- 30 fps Full HD H.264, 30 fps VGA MPEG-4, or 15 fps Full HD JPEG distribution
- Super LoLux HD™ sensitivity: 0.15 lx F1.2 (color mode)
- True Day/Night surveillance with auto IR cut filer on/off
- C.L.V.I. — Clear Logic Video Intelligence technology for wide dynamic range and anti-fog
- 3D noise reduction (3DNR)
- Partial resizing and digital PTZ function
- Fine focus adjustment and triple axis rotation mechanism
- Installer friendly remote focus adjustment function
- Password protection and IP address filtering
- Bi-directional audio communication
- Built-in Motion detection
- Built-in intellgent audio detection
- Trigger input Alarm cables (input × 2, output × 2)
- 20 simultaneous users, unlimited users by multicasting
- Simultaneous analog video output
- Active tampering alarm by impact and blockage detection
- Fuii-time SD recording
- ONVIF/PSIA protocol support
- PoE and 24 VAC power supply selectable
- Support of various VMS (Milestone and other leading VMS companies)