Super LoLux HD™ Sensitivity
Super LoLux™ is JVC's original technology that ensures superior color reproduction even in extremely low light. The camera can produce rich color images in light as low as 0.3 lux (50% video level, without slow shutter).
Full HD Monitoring
The VN-H237U Outputs high-resolution Full HD images of up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Newly-developed C.L.V.I. embedded
Incorporates Clear Logic Video Intelligence, JVC original technology to offer superior wide dynamic performance and anti-fog capability.
Supports ONVIF and PSIA — world standard protocols for network cameras.
Multi Codec support
The VN-H237U is compatible with H.264, Motion JPEG, and MPEG4. It is possible to output a dual stream of Motion JPEG and H.264 simultaneously.
H.264 High Profile support
H.264 High Profile offers even higher compression efficiency and precision than H.264 Baseline or Main Profiles used in ordinary cameras. High Profile enables distribution of high resolution images while saving even more bandwidth.
- 1/3-inch CMOS with 2,120,000 effective pixels
- H.264 High profile Super LoLux HD™ DSP
- Full HD 1920 × 1080 H.264 High profile, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG Multi codec
- Built-in 3.75x variable focal length auto iris lens （f = 2.8mm to 10.5mm)
- 30 fps Full HD H.264, 30 fps VGA MPEG-4, or 15 fps Full HD JPEG distribution
- Super LoLux HD™ sensitivity: 0.15 lx F1.2 (color mode)
- Day/Night surveillance with Easy day/night function
- C.L.V.I. — Clear Logic Video Intelligence technology for wide dynamic range and anti fog
- 3D noise reduction (3DNR)
- Partial resizing and digital PTZ function
- Built-in display mode (LCD1/LCD2/CRT/Custom selectable)
- Fine focus adjustment and triple axis rotation mechanism
- Vandal resistant dome cover
- Password protection and IP address filtering
- 20 simultaneous users, unlimited users by multicasting
- Simultaneous analog video output
- Active tampering alarm by blockage detection
- Full-time SD recording
- ONVIF/PSIA protocol support
- Power over ethernet (PoE)
- Support of various VMS (Milestone and other leading VMS companies)